You will serve customers by programming hardware devices to customers’ specifications; installing software, troubleshoot and repair label printing software and hardware devices; investigating issues; conducting tests; resolving problems. Establishes service by diagnosis of equipment; ordering and gathering components; completing repairs; and performing acceptance tests.
- Enrollment and deployment of customer mobile devices, import and validate data configurations.
- Read and interpret basic programming language for barcode printers, upload and troubleshoot configuration scripts.
- Support internal and external software packages, keep updated documentation of troubleshooting techniques, configuration instructions, and assembly instructions.
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair equipment, including scanners, mobile computers, printers
- Record, respond, and escalate Technical Support Cases in Case Management system.
- Provide technical support of hardware/software, for internal and external customers, including configurations, labeling software such as Bartender or Zebra card studio, but not limited to these software packages.
- Accurate data entry of work orders, cases, projects, repair service in ERP, quoting, sales orders, maintenance records.
- Prepare quotes upon request, process orders in ERP system.
- Actively seek training, increase knowledge base, and maintain necessary vendor certifications.
- Hardware assembly, read wire diagrams, and adhere to quality control standards.
- Any other duties as required contribute to Service Organization.
- Knowledge or experience with Label Printing hardware or software – Zebra, Honeywell, BarTender
- Knowledge or experience with mobile devices and software – Android scanners, tablets,
This is a Phoenix based position but travel to client and potential client sites may be required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wage: $18-20/HR (DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K (After 90 days of employment)
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid training and tuition assistance
Voted Top Company to Work for In AZ (7 Years in a Row!)
Who is AB&R?
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, workforce mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all. We are currently looking for Regional account manager who will actively promote American Barcode and RFID’s solution offerings to customers and grow business within a given territory.
We at AB&R work to together to ensure all company and personal goals are reached. Every employee is essential to AB&R’s success and future. AB&R’s core values include Accountability, Integrity, Empowerment, Communication and Fun. Learn more about AB&R’s culture.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.