Guest networks apply at any facilities that want to offer Wi-Fi to visitors, contractors, clients, and customers without disruption of bandwidth of company operations.
Eliminate the difficulties operators are currently experiencing with building, managing, and integrating large-scale Wi-Fi in the enterprise space.
[tabs style=”vertical”][tab title=”Benefits”]Benefits
- Scalable WLAN Controller
- Support for WLAN gateway functionality
- Integration of element Management System (EMS) Support
- Support for Hotspot 2.0 functionality
- Large Scale Access Point Controller – The carrier-class element management system (EMS) can be integrated into an operator’s central NMS via standard data exchange interfaces, providing feature-rich management of access points, such as RF management, load balancing, adaptive meshing and backhaul optimization.
- WLAN Gateway Support – Trusted WLAN Gateway functionality allows a Wi-Fi RAN to connect to a P-GW (or GGSN) in the mobile packet core over industry standard interfaces and using standard protocols like GTP and PMIP. This approach utilizes 802.1x/EAP for secure authentication and 802.11i for Wi-Fi airlink encryption.
- Local Breakout – Offload traffic directly to the Internet. Examples here include tablets and laptops, which in most cases do not have cellular modems.
- Carrier-class Element Management System (EMS) – Used for rapid deployment and eliminates the need for separate and expensive management systems.
AB&R® delivers the most scalable and versatile WLAN platform solution
Request a Demo
No Fields Found.