Point-to-Point (PTP) Solutions increase productivity and performance in your business. Easily extend wireless networks with an Ethernet bridge. Maintain reliable connectivity even in the most challenging situations.
Get Started with this complimentary questionnaire and wireless report.
- Remove System Bottlenecks in the Network with Increased Throughput
- Establish Robust Links to Challenging Locations
- Reduce Capital and Deployment Costs
- Eliminate Monthly Recurring Costs Associated with Leased T1/E1 Voice Circuits
- Easy Link planning
- Reduce Overall Operating Costs
- Easy, Flexible System Management
- Increased nLoS or NLoS and long range LoS performance enables links to be established in previously inaccessible locations
- PTP 300, 400, 500 and 600 solutions offer exceptional interference mitigation techniques (Multiple-Input Multiple-Output [MIMO], Advanced Spectrum Management with i-DFS and Adaptive Modulation) that provide a reliable network connection in noisy RF environments.
- High-capacity throughput enables efficient backhaul connections between business locations or to reach multiple clusters.
- Using the Motorola PTP LINKPlanner, an operator can simulate and optimize link performance before deploying a PTP 300, 400, 500 or 600 link by fine tuning a number of factors to instantly see the effect on link performance.
Download the Product Information Guide with Detailed Specifications