BarTender® by Seagull Scientific
PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE FOR LABEL DESIGN AND BARCODE PRINTING.
BarTender is the perfect solution for almost any on-demand printing or marking application, including: label printing, print and apply, direct marking on parts and packaging, encoding smart cards, sign production, and much more. Powerful companion applications even manage system security, network print functions, document publishing, print job logging, and more. With four editions delivering a remarkable range of features, there’s a BarTender to satisfy every need and budget.
DOWNLOAD THE 30-DAY FREE TRIAL OF Bartender
WHAT IS BARTENDER?
BarTender gives you the tools to easily and efficiently design labels and templates, configure and connect to data sources and business systems, and launch print commands from any system, OS or device. It helps you automate printing, monitor print status and supplies, and streamline production while providing complete and secure control of the printing process. And it can ensure the availability of all printing systems with monitoring and reporting.
We understand that there are often challenges learning a new software. Installation and setup in a business environment becomes overwhelming. That’s where we can help with our BarTender setup & basic training services.
FOUR EDITIONS OF BARTENDER
- Design and print labels, cards, mag stripe cards and more. Optimize print speed to any printer or marking device. Design data-entry forms that provide data validation and accept print-time input from the keyboard or a barcode scanner.
All Basic features, plus:
- Read data from CSV files, databases and Excel. Easily search and select records for printing.
- Encode RFID labels.
All Professional features, plus:
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to data transactions and SDK requests.
- Design using Intelligent Templates™ to reduce maintenance.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
All Automation features, plus:
- Automatically print in response to Web service API or TCP/IP communication.
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle.
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more.
- Print from any device with the Print Portal App.