Working At AB&R
AS A COMPANY, WE BELIEVE IN MAKING YOU BETTER. THAT APPLIES TO OUR CUSTOMERS, THAT APPLIES TO OUR TEAM.
At AB&R, we are more than just a place to work. We strive to create a community of diverse, hardworking people who have a passion for what they do. Here, our team builds one another up and celebrates each other’s successes. We encourage peer recognition and reward team members for the hard work they do day in and day out. This includes monthly celebrations and gift card drawings, ongoing professional development for all, and a Star Program that lets you nominate a team member for living out our core values.
GET TO KNOW OUR VALUES
Years ago, we took some time to reflect on the building blocks of our culture. Our entire team chimed in with valuable insights, which we boiled down to our five core values: Accountability, Communication, Empowerment, Integrity, and Fun. These values are at the core of everything we do at AB&R. From the very first day you join the team, you’ll quickly see how we put our values into action daily.
Take Ownership Of Your Actions
Everyone makes mistakes: It is what makes us human. At AB&R, we take ownership of our actions, mistakes or victories, to hold ourselves accountable.
Talk Effectively With One Another
When we know what is happening, we can more effectively plan and take action with confidence. It makes our team stronger and benefits our customers.
Consistently Doing What Is Right
You’re the kind of person who does the right thing, every time. Whether or not anyone is watching. (If someone is watching, you can get nominated for a star!)
Confidently Make It Happen
The power is with the people. No matter the role, every member of the AB&R team is empowered to deliver amazing customer experiences. We’re here to make each other better.
Celebrate With Us
First Friday internal happy hour celebrations, friendly competitions (dart tournaments, Halloween costume contests, quarterly all company fun events) and opportunities to give back locally are just a few of the ways we celebrate as a team.
THE STAR PROGRAM
Put these values into action, then get rewarded for providing an Amazing Customer Experience! Our core values are invaluable to our team. We feel so strongly about it that we put our money (and PTO) where our mouth is. Enter your peers for providing Amazing Customer Experiences, or get nominated yourself, and you can earn a star. Earn enough stars and you’ll get extra PTO or a Visa card – it’s up to you!
LEARNING FOR A LIFETIME
Early 2021, AB&R launched the “Learning is Fun” program that enables and encourages our employees to further develop their skills. Our team has full, completely free access to LinkedIn Learning‘s library, where they can choose from more than 5,000 learning courses. Every quarter, they have the opportunity to earn one star for a course they take. We all have the power to continually develop, expand our knowledge, and become better. Here’s a few of the courses our team has taken so far!
AB&R GIVES BACK
One way we put our core values in action is by giving back to our community through the AB&R Gives Back Initiative. Whether it is a chance to donate toys to children fighting debilitating illnesses or packing lunches for the underserved, our company jumps at the chance to volunteer. We believe in making our customers, ourselves, and our community better.
ARE YOU READY FOR A LIFE-CHANGING CAREER AT AB&R? CHECK OUT OUR OPENINGS TODAY!
SOLVING CHALLENGES AND MAKING IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
During this phase our experts will:
- Perform an in-depth discovery to learn more about your specific requirements & conduct a professional technical assessment.
- Test & validate various hardware, software, and tags/labels, as applicable, to identify ones that will achieve your optimal solution.
- Develop & deliver your Solution Design Specification (SDS): proving our recommendations and detailing the budgeting costs and process we will use to implement your solution.
During the second phase our experts will:
- Upon your agreement, acquire the selected equipment, software, supplies, and services in your SDS. We will install, configure & calibrate to ensure the solution works to your expectations.
- Confirm your acceptance of the installation, configuration, training, transition, validation, and support, validating that we have met your data-driven expectations for the performance and quality of the implemented solution.
Continued communications will include:
- Customer feedback requests on your experience with AB&R – we want it to be the best experience.
- Quarterly Review meetings to discuss progress, success, outstanding issues that may need further assistance, and ways to further maximize your return on your investment.