Labeling Printing & Asset Tagging Service
GAIN INSTANT ACCESS AND INSIGHTS INTO THE LOCATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT.
Sometimes it just doesn’t make any business-sense to purchase new equipment or take the resources away from production related activities to learn the best practices of Label Printing & Asset Tagging Service. In these instances, let AB&R® do the work.
Standard Label Printing – When it comes to asset labels and serialized barcode labels, just tell us what you need to have printed on the labels and we will produce exactly what you need.
Plastic Card Printing – We have our card printers all set up with the software necessary to produce top quality plastic (PVC) cards for badging and security or any other card printing specialty.
RFID Encoding – RFID is a relatively new concept for use in supply management but is gaining in its adoption. For example, anyone supplying products to the Department of Defense or Wal-Mart are required to utilize RFID tags in compliance with their specific guidelines and regulations. The good news is you do not have to purchase and integrate your own RFID printing and encoding system. AB&R® will create and keep track of your RFID tag runs and understand the requirements to meet compliance.
Asset Tagging – Your company may require you to take a periodic inventory of your assets and may be considering moving to an automatic data collection solution that employs barcode labels and/or RFID tags. AB&R® has the experience and expertise to help you get your automated asset management system started by coming to your location and tagging of your assets.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT LABEL PRINTING AND ASSET TAGGING SERVICES? LEAVE US YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND WE’LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
SOLVING CHALLENGES AND MAKING IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
During this phase our experts will:
- Perform an in-depth discovery to learn more about your specific requirements & conduct a professional technical assessment.
- Test & validate various hardware, software, and tags/labels, as applicable, to identify ones that will achieve your optimal solution.
- Develop & deliver your Solution Design Specification (SDS): proving our recommendations and detailing the budgeting costs and process we will use to implement your solution.
During the second phase our experts will:
- Upon your agreement, acquire the selected equipment, software, supplies, and services in your SDS. We will install, configure & calibrate to ensure the solution works to your expectations.
- Confirm your acceptance of the installation, configuration, training, transition, validation, and support, validating that we have met your data-driven expectations for the performance and quality of the implemented solution.
Continued communications will include:
- Customer feedback requests on your experience with AB&R – we want it to be the best experience.
- Quarterly Review meetings to discuss progress, success, outstanding issues that may need further assistance, and ways to further maximize your return on your investment.