AB&R® and The Connected Supply Chain Podcast
As an early adopter of RFID technology, AB&R has the scraped knees and elbows from more than 40 years of on-site experience in industries such as manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and distribution centers. We want you to learn from our mistakes and see the value of solutions that transform businesses with the ability to identify, track, and manage assets and inventory. Improvements in productivity and operations realized across your entire supply chain.
LISTEN TO THE MOST RECENT EPISODE:
SOLVING CHALLENGES AND MAKING IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
During this phase our experts will:
- Perform an in-depth discovery to learn more about your specific requirements & conduct a professional technical assessment.
- Test & validate various hardware, software, and tags/labels, as applicable, to identify ones that will achieve your optimal solution.
- Develop & deliver your Solution Design Specification (SDS): proving our recommendations and detailing the budgeting costs and process we will use to implement your solution.
During the second phase our experts will:
- Upon your agreement, acquire the selected equipment, software, supplies, and services in your SDS. We will install, configure & calibrate to ensure the solution works to your expectations.
- Confirm your acceptance of the installation, configuration, training, transition, validation, and support, validating that we have met your data-driven expectations for the performance and quality of the implemented solution.
Continued communications will include:
- Customer feedback requests on your experience with AB&R – we want it to be the best experience.
- Quarterly Review meetings to discuss progress, success, outstanding issues that may need further assistance, and ways to further maximize your return on your investment.