The PX940 series takes industrial printing to a new level of accuracy and simplicity by providing customers with error-free precision printing, increasing production efficiency and reducing operational costs.
The PX940 family of high-performance industrial printers with integrated label verification technology provides error-free printing. Developed for companies that are subjected to fines levied for non-compliance to regulatory standards, and returned shipments due to unreadable barcodes, the PX940 series prints barcodes that are defect-free and 100% accurate every time. The fully integrated verifier allows for quick setting up even when printing and verifying different labels.
With pass/fail and ANSI grades from 1 to 4, bad labels that do not meet an established threshold are voided and a new label is reprinted. The PX940 printer has print registration of up to +/- 0.3 mm (0.012 in). The trend toward miniaturization requires printing on smaller and smaller labels. The PX940 will print accurately on small labels, edge to edge with little error tolerance.
The PX940 printers are suited for transportation and logistics, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, shipping and distribution centers, industrial manufacturing, automotive parts suppliers, and applications that are regulated and require high precision and error-free printing. The PX940 printer is available in two versions: one with the integrated verifier, and an option without the integrated verifier. Both versions are available with standard features such as Bluetooth® and smart printing capability, in which users can configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer.
With a Honeywell firmware platform that supports multiple print languages, the PX940 printer is an easy replacement for competitive printers. A rugged all-metal print mechanism, and easy printhead and tool-free platen roller replacement, help minimize downtime and maintenance needs. The PX940 printer can support a wide range of media – including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with one-inch core size – enabling maximum time between media resupply. Fast time-to-label and print speeds of up to 350 mm/s (14 ips) ensure that the PX940 printer can scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations.
- Integrated label verification technology checks and ensures that labels print accurately every time; instantly notifies you of pass/fail status and ANSI grade.
- Extremely precise printing of up to +/-0.3 mm (0.012 in) virtually eliminates poor-quality, unreadable labels and barcodes.
- Operational Intelligence software provides predictive analytics and data on printer health to help managers oversee their entire printer fleet and proactively prevent issues, ensuring maximum uptime.
- Smart printing capability allows you to configure settings on the printer without the need for a host computer.
- Easy to use and maintain, with a color multilingual touchscreen interface, quick side-loading design, and a built-in printhead cleaning routine that provides optimal print quality and a longer printhead life.