SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This energetic, problem solver has excellent communication and trouble shooting skills. This organized professional works well under pressure and is a team player. This open minded person is a good listener, eager to learn and learns new skills quickly. Maintaining a professional appearance, this person is highly ethical and driven to exceed customer expectations.
Since 1980, AB&R (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally-recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, work force mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all.
- Issue work orders
- Record, respond, and escalate Technical Support Cases in ERP
- Keep accurate records of work orders, cases, projects and repair service in ERP, data entry, quoting, sales orders, record maintenance
- Is able to effectively support and meet key client requirements
- Requotes upon request, process orders and give ETA’s for Part Orders
- Renewals, quotes, Hot Spares deployment, tracking SWO’s and Hot Spares
- Service Contract Renewal Quoting
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree from two-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please apply via e-mail to email@example.com