OUR EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGERS WILL OVERSEE YOUR PROJECT FROM START TO FINISH.
Business projects involve large-scale planning that affects all the departments or areas of a business. Executing a major project could mean there is a need to deal with human resources, budgetary and supply constraints. Professional project managers are skilled in project management techniques which are capable of dealing with one-time projects. They can devise plans to manage and control interdependent activities and address resource conflict. Businesses that use project management to monitor and control the total process and schedules can more effectively complete their projects on time and on budget.
AB&R® has a project management team whose members engage customers in pre-deal discussions of what’s possible, what the technologies are capable of, what their expectations are, what they think the design of the solution should look like—everything. Then we move forward and put it in writing. It not only gets rid of any pre-conceived notions; it prevents scope creep, which can turn a project quickly into a disadvantage for us and our client.
REQUEST A FREE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR BUSINESS.
SOLVING CHALLENGES AND MAKING IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
During this phase our experts will:
- Perform an in-depth discovery to learn more about your specific requirements & conduct a professional technical assessment.
- Test & validate various hardware, software, and tags/labels, as applicable, to identify ones that will achieve your optimal solution.
- Develop & deliver your Solution Design Specification (SDS): proving our recommendations and detailing the budgeting costs and process we will use to implement your solution.
During the second phase our experts will:
- Upon your agreement, acquire the selected equipment, software, supplies, and services in your SDS. We will install, configure & calibrate to ensure the solution works to your expectations.
- Confirm your acceptance of the installation, configuration, training, transition, validation, and support, validating that we have met your data-driven expectations for the performance and quality of the implemented solution.
Continued communications will include:
- Customer feedback requests on your experience with AB&R – we want it to be the best experience.
- Quarterly Review meetings to discuss progress, success, outstanding issues that may need further assistance, and ways to further maximize your return on your investment.