ELEVATE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN TO A WHOLE NEW FREQUENCY. RADIO FREQUENCY.
WE HAVE A FULL SELECTION OF RFID PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SOLUTIONS
AB&R® works with large corporations and mid-size businesses that need systems in place to track and manage critical assets from the office, in the field, warehouse or distribution center, and throughout the entire supply chain process. Our RFID asset tracking systems and solutions include varying levels of technology and automation from a standalone system to fully interfaced/integrated system based on the complexities of your business.
Need the basics?
Check out: What is RFID and How does it work?
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT & EVACUATION TRACKING
DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
RFID SITE SURVEYS
CONFIGURATION & INSTALLATION
IOS, ANDROID, WINDOWS SOLUTIONS
COMPONENTS OF ASSET TRACKING & MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Near 100% inventory accuracy
- Near 100% order and shipping accuracy
- Reduced out-of-stocks by up to 80%
- Reduced inventory carrying costs by up to 59%
- Reduced labor costs by as much as 30%
- Up to 40% faster order processing
WE’RE READY TO ANSWER YOUR ASSET TRACKING QUESTIONS!
Our solutions require many pieces working together and AB&R® has the knowledgeable professionals with the experience your business is looking for. We have the Tags, Printers, Encoders, Readers, and accessories to go with your current or future system.
Find out if the products you currently have invested can be easily enabled.
Fixed and Mobile Readers
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT RFID SOLUTIONS? LEAVE US YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND WE’LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
SOLVING CHALLENGES AND MAKING IT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
During this phase our experts will:
- Perform an in-depth discovery to learn more about your specific requirements & conduct a professional technical assessment.
- Test & validate various hardware, software, and tags/labels, as applicable, to identify ones that will achieve your optimal solution.
- Develop & deliver your Solution Design Specification (SDS): proving our recommendations and detailing the budgeting costs and process we will use to implement your solution.
During the second phase our experts will:
- Upon your agreement, acquire the selected equipment, software, supplies, and services in your SDS. We will install, configure & calibrate to ensure the solution works to your expectations.
- Confirm your acceptance of the installation, configuration, training, transition, validation, and support, validating that we have met your data-driven expectations for the performance and quality of the implemented solution.
Continued communications will include:
- Customer feedback requests on your experience with AB&R – we want it to be the best experience.
- Quarterly Review meetings to discuss progress, success, outstanding issues that may need further assistance, and ways to further maximize your return on your investment.
Read the latest blogs on Professional Services & Solutions
10 Quick Tips About RFID
Follow these 10 Quick tips about RFID to save time and money: About RFID Tags and Readers 1. Understanding Passive vs. Active There are RFID tags and RFID readers that need to be used together. RFID tags are attached to IT assets and can be...
2014 Rugged Technology Handbook
VSR’s 2014 Rugged Technology Handbook provides the latest information on the use of mobile devices in the supply chain. “We will look back in many years and realize that the best thing that happened to the rugged technology market was the acceleration of...
2019 Tax Deduction | Section 179
Save money with Section 179 Today we’re reviewing tax codes – wait don’t go! While some tax topics can be complicated, there’s one that is pretty straight-forward and it can generate BIG savings for your business. The tax code in question? It’s Section...
2014 State of the Industry: Transportation & Logistics
Want more information on what’s working for the Transportation and Logistics Industry? Download this Success Story!